Helping your business grow.
Business owners do not plan to fail. But they often fail to plan. By looking at where you have been, where you are now and where you want to be in the future, MP Curtin & Co can help you plan for unexpected challenges and identify opportunities for growth.
You can consult with us about any questions concerning you or your business. Whether you’re about to hire your first employee, move into a new building and not sure about the financial side of things or you want to know when you might be able to retire – we are specialised in all areas from taxation to strategic business advice.
Starting a business
Starting your own business can be an exciting but daunting time. To make sure you get off on the right foot, it’s important to plan properly and find out what’s involved. We can help ease the burden by advising and assisting you with:
- Initial company/trust set up
- Business Registrations – ABN, TFN, GST, PAYG
- Asset protection
- Tax returns
- BAS returns
- Bookkeeping and cashflow solutions
- Accounting software support and training
Running your business
Your business, whether large or small, deserves the best management of your accounts and bookkeeping responsibilities. In addition to keeping your mind at ease, our team can assist you with:
- Debt and equity financing advice
- Preparing year end financial statements
- Business and personal income tax returns
- Capital gains tax implications
- Minimising your tax obligations
- Budget and financial analysis
Exiting your business
Whether you leave your business for professional or personal reasons, make sure you plan ahead. Exiting or leaving your business with no plan in place can be stressful. By planning your exit ahead of time, you can take the stress out of what can be a difficult and emotional process.
- Business valuation reports
- Retirement and estate planning